Friday Game UPDATE – 9/2/2016

Greetings CPMB family,

After careful consideration and discussion with other band directors in the county, the decision has been made that we will NOT be attending this evening’s game. This decision did not come easy but as I mentioned in my email last night, I would rather error on the side of caution when it comes to our instruments and safety.

Lastly, because the football teams will still play, those of you that volunteered to work in the concession stand are still needed to do so! I know these are not ideal conditions and sincerely appreciate your understanding and assistance.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know. Have a wonderful weekend and please stay safe!


Mr. H