Good morning CPMB family!
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that we are almost into March? It is amazing how staying busy can make the time pass so quickly! Which means with all the events we have going over the next two weeks, it will spring break before we know it! For the ease of planning ahead, I have included all of the events taking place over the next two weeks in this message:
Tomorrow, March 1:
* The Wind Ensemble and Symphonic band will be giving a spring concert. The concert will begin at 7:30 in the DHS auditorium and should conclude around 8:30. It is a free event and I encourage everyone to attend to support the effort and hard work of our students.
* The DHS Winterguard will rehearse from 4:30-7:30! This is a time change and is only for this week! Band students that are also in the color guard will be released from rehearsal at 7:00. These students need to plan accordingly since you will only 30 minutes to get ready and be on stage.
* DHS Concession event (Boys/ Girls Lacrosse) from 4:15-9:00…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
Wednesday, March 2:
* Due to a last minute schedule conflict with the USF Winterguard, the DHS Winterguard will need change their Thursday rehearsal to today. Again, this is only for this week and we apologize for the inconvenience and short notice. The time will be the same a Tuesday, 4:30-7:30.
* Wind Ensemble members will have rehearsal from 3:30-5:30. These are the last two before MPA, so lets make them count!
* DHS concession event (middle school soccer) 5:00-9:00…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
Thursday, March 3:
* Raymond James event, “She Believes” Soccer Tournament. Report times will be either 4 or 5, pleas send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm report time and to sign up to work this event! FYI, the pay out will be $100 if we can fully staff this event and the Beyonce concert in April!
* DHS concession event (Baseball/ Softball/ Lacrosse) 6:15-9:30…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
Friday, March 4:
* DHS concession event (Lacrosse) 4:15-9:00…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
Saturday, March 5:
* DHS Winterguard performance at Seminole High School. The guard will take the floor at 11:24. Cost is $15 and parking is free!
Monday, March 7:
* Strawberry Festival Parade! As soon as I receive specific information regarding this event I will pass it on to all of you! This is a CPMB event and all members are required to be in attendance. BRING YOUR CAMEL BAKS!!!!!!
Tuesday March 8:
* DHS Winterguard rehearsal, 5:30-8:30.
* Current DHS Percussion students will have their next rehearsal with Jeremy and Emily, from 5:00-8:00. These “camps” are a crucial part of building the percussion section and all members need to be in attendance if we truly hope to reach our potential.
* Monthly Booster meeting at 6:30 in the DHS chorus room. Remember, this is the meeting where nominations will be accepted for next year’s board members. These positions are they key this organization’s success!!
Wednesday, March 9:
* Wind Ensemble’s last rehearsal before MPA! Lets make it count!
Thursday March 10:
* Concert MPA for the DHS Wind Ensemble at Strawberry Crest. Click here and you will find a detailed itinerary and schedule for the day. Please review it carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
* DHS Winterguard rehearsal, 5:30-8:30 at Mulrennan.
* DHS concession event (Baseball/ Softball) 6:15-9:30…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
Friday March 11:
* Senior Trip to New York!!!!
* DHS concession event (Lacrosse) 6:15-9:00…sign up on Charms to volunteer!
As always, should you have any questions regarding any of these events, please do not hesitate to let me know! This will be the last Monday Music Notes until after we return from Spring Break. If any of you have plans to be out of town during the break, I wish you all safe travels! For those of you staying local, have fun, be safe, and enjoy the down time!